Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Doctor I’m late 3 day for my period dateI had

Doctor I’m late 3 day for my period dateI had

Patient: Doctor I’m late 3 day for my period date.I had modus 10gm tablet around 10 before my due date as my doctor prescribed.now am confused whether am pregnant or I’m missing my period because of the tablet…plz clarify my doubt.

Symptoms: Lower back pain…and slightly abdominal pain

Doctor: Thank you for writing to usBoth are possibilities. You can be pregnant or the pills can delay the periods. To be sur e wait for a week after the actual date of periods and take a urin pregnancy test done. If the test is positive, see a Doctor to confirm the pregnancy.If it is negative, then ignore it. Hope this helps you. All the best.