Doctor says my hepatitis is in quantitation with the hcv

Patient : Doctor says my hepatitis is in quantitation with the hcv level not detected and I'm pregnant is it possible my baby can be born with hepatitis?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually, mother to fetus transmission of hepatitis C is pos sible when HCV RNA is detectable in mother's serum and the possibility may increase with higher levels like more than 10 lakhs copies/ml. As HCV levels not detected in your case, the possibility of pregnancy is less. To come to one conclusion, after birth baby should be tested for HCV RNA at 2 and 6 months, and again at 18 to 24 months along with testing for serum anti-HCV antibodies. Take care