Doctor sniffed my vagina

Patient

Q: I am a 15 year old female and my body is quite developed for my age.Recently i visited a doctor because during cheer leading practice, my vagina smells very sweaty and my peers have commented about it.

When i was in the clinic, the nurse told me to lie down.She took out my jeans and panties and covered me up.A few minutes later, a male doctor entered and started talking to me.Then he took out the cloth and i noticed his eyes was staring at my vagina.He then told me to spread my legs and relax.I was really nervous and embarrassed as no man has ever saw me in that state before.He then pressed his nose against the mound of hair down there and started sniffing deeply.He kept telling me i smell good and that i should just avoid eating spicy food,onions,cheese..etc

Did he take advantage of me ?

Doctor