Doctor You mention ligament or meniscus injury If I had

Patient : Doctor You mention ligament or meniscus injury. If I had an MRI and either showed what kind of healing time is needed and if so is there special care needed? Thank you Tom
Symptoms:  Knee contusion
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Ligament and meniscus injury require rest and analgesic for nearly 6 weeks. Sometimes these requires special care in the form of arthroscopic surgery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care