Doctors diagree, whats your opinion

Patient : I am 34 weeks pregnant, all of my pregnancies have been high risk. This is my third and I was forced to get a new Dr. I have a bicornuate uterus which was diagnosed during my C-section with my first. Then my last pregnancy I had polyhydramnios which I also have this time. Yesterday during my BPP my levels were 39 centimeters, I was also just diagnosed with ICP and my baby has moved from the frank breech position to the transverse breech position. My Dr wants to deliver me early but my high risk Dr disagrees. My daughter was born via C-section at 37 weeks because of my elevated BP and swelling and she was also transverse breech. She weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and other then a moment of her BP being high and her sugar being low she was fine. My son was born via repeat C-section at 38 because of my bicornuate uterus and poly. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz, even though he was head down my poly had him stuck on my right side and they had to use a vacuum to get him out. He still has bumps on his head to this day and besides some minor breathing issue he is fine. My question is, What is your opinion? When would you deliver if you were my Dr
Symptoms:  Bicornuate uterus, polyhydramnios, ICP, transverse position