Doctors office is closed for the day please help

Patient

Q: So my dog throw up in my 2year old daughters bed last night. When she woke up she was had it all around her face. I am not 100% if she ingest any vomit and if she did I am not sure how much. Should I be worried or just keep and eye one how she act for the next few days?

Symptoms:  She had been saying that she has a boo boo and has been kind of cuddly
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
Keep a close watch and be alerted if she vomits or fever or has pain in the abdomen. As she is already complaining of pain, it would be advisable to take her to the ER and get her monitored and examined. Mostly there is nothing to panic but it would be wise to get examined.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!