Doctors related to Parkinson's

Patient : Hi, My father being suffering from parkinsos for the past 8 years. Right now his condition is not able to walk and also not able turn few times. He is in critical condition to manage his daily life himself. We met several doctors from Hyderabad, Bangalore and all. We have temporary solution. Other problems he is facing are varicose, sleeplessness and very frequently back pain, Could you please suggest us right direction to meet one of the hospitals in Bangalore.
Symptoms:  Cannot walk, sometimes cannot remember what he said, appetite
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: My GGT is low. Should I be concerned? If yes, what diseases cause this?

Q: I have Parkinson's and the mutation MAOB rs1799836 +/+. Does this mutation accelerates the degradation of dopamine,...

Q: Is someone has been on sinemet for 20 years, can they stop it ?

Q: For years I have had pain, stiffness and poor motor coordination. I have been told I have spastic tight muscles and w...

Q: How do I know if I have nerve damage from a fall or if I have Parkinson's because I have the shakes on the right side...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon