Does appendicitis connect to yeast infections? Being that recentl the

Patient

Q: Does appendicitis connect to yeast infections? Being that recentl the purpose of the appendix is a safehouse for good bacteria, and a yeast infection is when antibiotics kill the bad and good bacteria. Is this correct?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Oh, a great question.
This is something you must have read on the unauthenticated website.
There is no evidence of what you say about appendix being the safehouse of good bacteria.
Any affection of the intestinal tract positively or negatively will affect the appendix also.