Does apple cider vinegar stabilize diabetes blood sugar levels?

Q: Ood day
Can you recommend any diets to help a diabetic stabilize his blood sugar levels.
With reference to using apple cider vinegar and cinnamon to stabilize blood sugar levels for a diabetic, I have the following question.
The diabetic believes that using apple cider vinegar and cinnamon would hide the true blood sugar level(s). Is it true that apple cider vinegar and cinnamon would hide the true blood sugar level or would it be better for the diabetic to use the recommended quantities of apple cider vinegar and/or cinnamon to stabilize the blood sugar level.
Are there any dangers of using apple cider vinegar and cinnamon in the specified amounts required to help diabetics stabilize their blood sugar level(s)?

A:   HI
Being a trained and specialized practice in diabetes, I would like to say you that there is special diet for diabetes. All you need to do is slight change in you diet and its pattern. you can see any dietitian near to you and ask for a list of low glycemic food and for a change in dietary pattern.
There is no control trial that shows cinnamon and/or vinegar can reduce blood sugar in a extent to cure the disease. both are not recommended for the treatment
take care