Does Ballet dancing Affect any Kegal Muscles

Patient

Q: I am from Kolkata (India) , I have one concern that, Does Ballet dance affect any vaginal loosing ? My would be uses to dance that kind of Ballet and in a weak she uses to take that dance 4 times ! now my concern is that for this activity any vaginal loosing occurs and if yes what is the way to make that tighten ? is that Kegel Exercise or anything else would best suited ? I am in hope for your cooperation .thank you in advance for your reply .

Doctor

A:   There are no reported cases of ballet dancing weakening the vaginal wall muscles.