Does birth control pill let you keep your eggs?

Patient

Q: I understand that birth control pills keep the estrogen and progesteron levels high to prevent ovulation. Does this mean that we are basically saving the number eggs that we are born with since there is no ovulation (although the eggs would age along with us women..)?

If there are two females with same number of eggs with all else being equal, and only one of them take birth control for 10 years, will the female who took birth control get menopause at a later age compared to the woman who did not?

Thank you. I can't wait to hear back!

Doctor