Does Botox help with penis enlargement?

Patient: My question is about Penis enlargement and Botox. I have heard you can inject botox onto the penis to make it look fatter. Is this true and does it help enhance performance?

Doctor: Thank you for your question.I would caution you to be very careful when anyone makes these types of claims. Botox is a neurotoxin that paralyzes muscles for a period of 4-6 months. It is used primarily on muscles throughout the body for a variety of cosmetic and functional issues. It is important to understand that there are no muscles in the penis, rather chambers known as corpora that fill with blood during an erection. The use of botox in the penis has no proven effect in enlargement. I would be extremely cautious if any spa or physician gives you this information as there could be serious complication with injection into the penis.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts