Does bulging out stomach mean I am pregnant?

Patient : My stomach is bulging out and hard, no appetite at all, mild-sever depression and no energy at all. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  No appetite, depression, hard bulging stomach,
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Symptoms of a pregnancy and also premenstrual cycle symptoms often overlap. It would be diffi cult to comment whether you are pregnant or not depending on the symptoms. It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test 7 to 10 days past the expected date of menstrual cycle. Or you can also go for a blood test for βhCG, if you are too anxious which will help detect pregnancy at very early stage. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.