Does Doing handjob Is Good or Bad?

Patient : Hello Doctor, I am 22yr Old Male, I m doing Handjob from the age of 17. I need to Know whether its is good or bad about doing this Handjob, and I need to know whether it cause any Problems while having sex! Now i am Scared, because in some web articles, I read that it my cause problem of NO LIFE. I m worried Doc! and I m Scared now !
Symptoms:  Nowadays Low Erection
Doctor :   Hello, You have to understand that excess of anything is bad so if you are into masturbation 2/3 times a day then you must reduce it as it may cause lethargy, weakness, decreased concentration and often in long term fixation to sex which can harm your psychologically in your future. Also may develop sexual dysfunctions as your mind would mostly remain preoccupied with sexual intentions and can harm you with your psyche. I hope I have answered your query, Please follow everything in moderation. Regards