Does having pregnancy symptoms on day eighteen of mycycle mean I am ready to takea an accurate test?

Patient

Q: I have been having alot of "PMS" symptoms for the past 4 days; very sore and swollen breasts, nausea, minor heartburn, a little bit of dizzyness, cloudy urine, minor occasional lower cramping, and most of all very bad mood swings. i have never been so irritable.
I started my last period on the 8th of Nov. So i am on day 18 of my cycle. and due to get my next period on the 5th of Dec. With all these symptoms would my hormones be strong enough to have an accurate test today?
Thanks

Doctor