Does marijuana show up on blood test results? regular

Patient : Does marijuana show up on blood test results? regular blood test for sugar levels etc
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. Marijuana can be detected in urine, blood and saliva. But it will be detected only if a particular test and tox screen is performed. Normal, routine investigations like blood sugar, hemogram and others don't reveal Meth consumption. Positive urine based marijuana test results generally indicate use within 1-3 days. However, the detection window could be significantly longer following heavy, chronic, use. So in general, the amount of time marijuana/THC can be detected depends on quantity, potency, duration and frequency of ingestion, and the method used to detect THC or its metabolites I hope it helps. Stay Healthy