Does my friends mom have a disease?

Patient

Q: My Friends mom has some health issues/ habits that I don't know if she can control?

Symptoms:  Trouble swallowing, swallows in between sentences, pushes tongue to get breathe. wiggly tongue. Hands bleed if not wet. licks her lips. tongue so wiggly that she has to put it in between her teeth to smile for photo.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The symptoms you have described may be indicative of the development of a neurological or psychological disorder. Without further examination, we are unable to determine what exactly is causing these symptoms. What concerns us the most is that you described that she is experiencing bleeding in her extremities. We are not sure if these are self inflicted or are being caused by a bleeding disorder she may have. Please encourage your friends mom to seek medical attention immediately to determine what is causing her symptoms so she can be treated.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com

Patient: She also pulls her shirt up from her elbows so it doesn't stick.