Does my girlfriend have a good chance of being pregnant?

Patient : My girlfriend had sex. The condom broke right before then end was inside her for less that 15 seconds. She was 5 days past ovulating and she took Plan B. Her period was supposed to be on March 6th and she hasn't had it yet. We had sex on March 3rd. What are her chances of being pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you both had sex on 3rd March and took plan b on the same day after the condom misa dventure, then it is to be understood that the withdrawal bleeding shall occur within next 7-10 days. As she was close to her due dates of menses, it is natural that her menses have been delayed and likely that they would reappear by 10th march or so. Once the menses have been resumed, it can be safely deciphered that she is pregnancy safe. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards