Does my girlfriend have Yeast Infection?

Patient : I have had sex with a girl multiple times and every time we have intercourse, i get red patches, swelling and blisters on the glans (tip) of the penis and foreskin, accompanied by itching. After a few days it start to burn and my lips and mouth corners get really dry and sore. She hasn't had sex with no-one but me, I am sure about that. But i get those symptoms every time i have sex with her, and only her. Those symptoms don't occur when i have intercourse with someone else. Now my symptoms look like Balanitis, an infection that goes away after 4-5 days. Does she have an Yest infection , or some sort? Because she seems to be feeling fine, and she doesn't seem to have anything. What is the problem?
Symptoms:  red patches, swelling and blisters on the glans (tip) of the penis and foreskin, accompanied by itching. After a few days it start to burn and my lips and mouth corners get really dry and sore.