Does my symptoms lead to a disorder ?

Patient: Hi, I’m Ashley & I’m 17 years old . Since I was a little kid , i was very chaotic. It was cute when I was a kid but now it’s embarrassing . I’m always interrupting in class , I don’t understand what I’m told once ever . My parents don’t believe in psychological disorder . We also don’t have health insurance. I don’t know what to do

Symptoms: Unable to focus on one thing at a time , distracted by the littlest things . Interrupting in class , I can’t get anything done .

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Your symptoms seem to suggest a possibility of att ention deficit hyperactivity disorder. You will need medicines such as adderall or methylphenidate which are stimulants and which will improve your attention span and reduce distractability. You need to see your physician and discuss these medicine options. These stimulant medicines will certainly improve your ADHD symptoms.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future.Wish you good health!