Does Ovulation Depend on Past Cycles and Effectiveness of Plan B?

Patient

Q: Hello, So usually I have my period every month on the 18th (within 1 or 2 days so 30 day cycle almost). However, this time it came early on 4/11/2014 and unfortunately, we had sex on the night of 4/29/2014 and the condom broke while inside me. I did take plan B within 2 hours but I am really worried that it might not work because it might be during ovulation or post ovulation. So does the ovulation depend on past cycles or just the last day of your period because this could affect the length of the period?

Thank You.

Symptoms:  No real symptoms yet and plan b hasn't caused any significant cramping and no bleeding/spotting
Doctor