Does Prenatal Folic Acid make breast / nipples hurt? and is that normal?

Patient

Q: Does folic acid causes sore breast?? I have taken home pregancy test but it comes out negative, its been a month and i havent had my pd. so one of my friends recommended to take folic acid just in case, yesterday i bought Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins and i took two, half an hour later my nipples started to hurt and started to feel some kind of anxiety and nervousness and i was just sure if it was because of the situation i was going thru when that symptoms happen, so today i took only one gummy just to see if I would get the same symptoms, I only got the sore nipples and sharp pain in my breasts, so i went and ask my friends ( who also have a month or two missed period and negative tests) who also started taking the prenatal folic acid and they nipples hurt too,

so i want to know if this is a normal sign of taking folic acid or should we stop taking it or are we having a side effect to it????? im a bit concern, i dont want to think am making good choice and it actually making my body worst.
age:23
missed period: 1 month
i was taking birth control(Gildess i believe is called) but stop a month ago

Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Sore nipples, pain in breast, probable anxiety or nervousness which might or might not have to do with the symptom since it only happen once when i took two gummies instead of one.
Doctor