Does prolactinoma keep sex drive low constantly?

Patient

Q: For a few years now I have suspected that I may have a prolactinoma.

It all started around February 2012 (when I was 20) when I noticed a sudden drop in my libido. Around this time I was experimenting with a cocktail of supplements (supplements - L-Dopa, Triazole, Vitamins etc, NOT steroids or anything 'serious') while weight lifting and I also gained a lot of weight. A lot of this was fat due to the rate at which I ate, and particularly it accumulated around my stomach area. It appears to be visceral fat rather than external fat and still partly exists to this day.

I noticed my sex drive had taken a turn and I was interested in sex at longer intervals than previously so I decided to go to the doctors. They took a blood sample and the results showed that my testosterone level was around 550-600ng/dl, higher than my previous test (which I had done randomly) which was done 6 months prior.

The interesting thing is that 6 months prior my sex drive was fine. Alongside the testosterone level was a prolactin level, which showed as mildly elevated - 400 mIU/L (the unit used in the UK, not the one used in America - I believe this is around 18-20 of the American units?). I had a follow-up test for my prolactin level a few weeks later and it was still mildly elevated. The doctor expressed no concern despite my low libido. Roughly a year later I had another test done and it was once again around the 400-450mIU/L mark, which apparently did not meet the criteria for concern. My question is this - Could it simply by the very slight amount of visceral fat I have which is messing with my system? Did I dysregulate my system with the cocktail of supplements? Could I have a prolactinoma?

My sex drive has not decreased in the last few years but it has not increased either. Here's the thing - I struggle to have sex twice in one day - I can get an erection a second time but I struggle to ejaculate. If I wait a few days my sex drive is very high so does this mean I cannot have a prolactinoma since it would keep levels of prolactin raised all the time?

Symptoms:  Delayed ejaculation during sex and masturbation, long refractory period, low sex drive
Doctor