Does residue sperm on the penis can cause pregnancy ?

Patient

Q: I masturbated but did not clean my penis. After 2 hours i urinated . After 4 hours i had intercourse with my girlfriend without condom but after some time i used a condom. I did not ejaculate in her vagina . Will she get pregnant because of the residue sperm on the penis?

Doctor

A:   Hi,
According to your description the possibility of pregnancy is less as usually semen dries of quickly outside the body.
If you want to be sure, let your friend undergo urine pregnancy test three weeks after the intercourse to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care.