Does SIDS happen to few days old newborn?

Patient

Q: Dear Doctors

My newborn son died after about 72hrs old. He was born a healthy boy(except that he has G6PD deficiency) weighing 3.28kg and 50cm tall at birth which is okay for Asians. He died while undergoing phototheraphy(due to jaundice) in the hospital. The PD in the hospital said she could not find the cause of his death. And they classified his death as SIDS as our state coroner also could not conclude the cause of his death. It was very difficult to accept especially when SIDS is very rare among Asians and also in my country. Autopsy has been done and my son's organs are all perfectly normal.

May I know your view on this? Is it really SIDS or something else?

Doctor