Does Tenex cure or just temporarily relieve ADHD?

Patient : Does Tenex actually cure attention issues or just temporarily relieve them? I've been taking it for a few weeks, and my ADD is greatly mitigated through its usage (pretty much fixed actually). If I quit using it after let's say...a year, will it be as if I never took it?
Symptoms:  ADHD
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. All the medications used for ADHD mostly mitigate th e symptoms and may not cure it completely. But the best part with Tenex is that, it is a non-stimulant medicine for ADHD and hence very helpful. Do meet your Doctor and get the medicine prescribed. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.