Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Does Tenex cure or just temporarily relieve ADHD?

Does Tenex cure or just temporarily relieve ADHD?

Patient: Does Tenex actually cure attention issues or just temporarily relieve them? I’ve been taking it for a few weeks, and my ADD is greatly mitigated through its usage (pretty much fixed actually). If I quit using it after let’s say…a year, will it be as if I never took it?

Symptoms: ADHD

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.All the medications used for ADHD mostly mitigate th e symptoms and may not cure it completely. But the best part with Tenex is that, it is a non-stimulant medicine for ADHD and hence very helpful.Do meet your Doctor and get the medicine prescribed.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.