Does this appear to be genital warts?

Patient

Q: Does this look like genital warts? This has been around for a while and I started thinking this may be more than just some fleshy lump. I haven't had a check up in a long time and I have been fairly active but I imagine they would have notified me if something came up and I haven't heard anything. I would like to know what this appears like to professionals since currently at the moment I do not have insurance nor the funds to go get checked

Symptoms:  No itching burning or swelling. No pain and no discomfort. I have picked it before. And I'm not sure if it was the same location or a different one near it. It's the only lump there.
Doctor