Does this cost money ?

Patient: Dr’s or Dr. I am a college student in my mid 30’s. In an engineering program. I believe I might have ADHD as I study, for 8-10 hours a day or sometimes 12 to 18 hours a day, and I get failing grades. This is not unique to Engineering, it was like this too in trade school for me. I want to see a psychiatrist, but I’ve no medical insurance, I can’t afford a bunch of testing and examinations to determine if I’m ADHD or not.Would a regular Dr. Be able to prescribe me something to see if it helps.Or would I be labeled a Junkie. Since I’m not 18 years old with a mommy taking me to the Dr. to do better in school.Thanks