Does this seem to be a lazy eye or something else?

Patient : I'm starting to think I have a lazy eye. I don't know if this gradually happens, but in the past year I've noticed my left eye has gotten "smaller". I don't necessarily notice anything vision-wise. I'm not sure what I should be looking for. I should also note, I have a bump in my left eye on the inside of my eyelid that has been there for a good year now. I have not went to an eye doctor to check it out..What does it seem to be?
Symptoms:  No symptoms, it's just a rather irritating bump.
Does this seem to be a lazy...-1
Doctor :   Lazy eye medically called amblyopia, where one eye seizes to see randomly due to domination by other eye and later it mi ght result in total blindness in that eye. You mentioned of getting eye smaller, which may be due to many reasons, even a bump in your eye might be cause. Bump in eyelid might be a infectious swelling or any tumor. It can be diagnosed only after examination. Amblyopia can be ruled out as your vision is normal, as you mentioned. Consult an ophthalmologist for detailed examination of bump to guide you for proper treatment.