Does Viagra impact foetus?

Patient : Hi. does taking viagra affect sperm quality? I want to confirm that if I (male) take viagra and have intercourse with my wife, and if she conceives, this would have no impact on the foetus because of viagra. answer would be greatly appreciated.
Doctor :   Viagra™ is a trade name for a molecule called sildenafil. It is used to enhance erectile quality of the penis to f acilitate intercourse. It relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Viagra™ is approved for use in treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. In animal studies, no evidence of teratogenicity, embryotoxicity, or fetotoxicity was observed in pregnant rats or rabbits during organogenesis at doses 32- and 68-times the recommended human dose of this drug. There were no observed adverse effects in pre and postnatal rats at 5-times the recommended human dose. However, enough research has not been carried out worldwide on the possible teratogenic risk of sildenafil in human, and it has eventually been categorized into pregnancy category B, signifying its safety in pregnancy, but use in pregnancy is still recommended to be done with caution, only when absolutely indicated. Please make sure that you have informed your treating physician who has prescribed Sildenafil about your plans for pregnancy. You are, however, advised to see an expert in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) for a thorough consultation and future pre-natal diagnostic evaluation if your wife conceives while you are on Viarga™.