Does Vitamin C affect the brain?

Patient

Q: I'm just curious because I just started eating tangerines and oranges as well as drinking orange juice with pulp.

I am taking Emergen-c 1,000mg vitamin-C dietary supplement; on the back of the supplement box it says

"Vitamin-C as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate 1,000mg, 1,667 percent DV"

I really would like to know if this brand is healthy and am I taking the right brand because its making feel real good in the day time and at night. Does it effect my brain? Thank you in advance.

Doctor