Does vitamin D3 deficiency cause any permenant damage?

Q: Hello.

I am a 18 year old male, I came to a doctor complaining about fatigue and lack of concentration, he tested me and found that I have a severe Vitamin D3 deficiency (6.5ng/ml) and set me up on some supplements, and i'm currently awaiting results for a Vitamin B12 test.

My question is can there be any permanent damage to my mental strength? I may have had this deficiency for a month or maybe 6 months, I have no Idea, the doctor says I should start feeling better in 2 weeks, but will I return to my original mental capacity or will there be any irreparable damage?

Symptoms:  Lack of concentration, fatigue, vitamin deficiency