Does your body hurt if in liver failure

Patient

Q: Does your body hurt if in liver failure

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Liver failure is a disease in which the normal function of the liver is not working. This can be of a chronic nature, meaning going on for a long time or acute in which the damage is sudden as are the sequel and complications.
All the symptoms will correlate with the stage into which the patient is.
If you are in early stages you can have all the symptoms, including the pain and all.
If one is in advanced stages, pain may not be felt an, in fact, the last stages the patient can go into a stage of confusion, coma and stupor.

I hope this answers your query well.