Dog allergies and there symptoms

Patient : Is there a test to prove if your allergic to dogs? And is there a way to provide this information by paperwork with a doctor signature to another doctor who says there no such test?
Symptoms:  Break out in bump swelling of the face
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for the question, The symptoms of dog allergies are usually like those of any other nasal allergy. They include: -coughing and wheezing -red, itchy eyes -runny, itchy, stuffy nose - sneezing. Your Doctor can do either a skin test or a blood test that will detect allergen-specific IgE (Immunoglobulin E) to find out if you have dog allergies. Even if you're pretty certain that you're allergic, testing is always a good idea. Yes, you can ask your Doctor to give a written statement after the test if you ask for it. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.