Dog allergies and there symptoms

Patient

Q: Is there a test to prove if your allergic to dogs? And is there a way to provide this information by paperwork with a doctor signature to another doctor who says there no such test?

Symptoms:  Break out in bump swelling of the face
Doctor

Thank you for the question,

The symptoms of dog allergies are usually like those of any other nasal allergy. They include:
-coughing and wheezing
-red, itchy eyes
-runny, itchy, stuffy nose
- sneezing.

Your Doctor can do either a skin test or a blood test that will detect allergen-specific IgE (Immunoglobulin E) to find out if you have dog allergies. Even if you're pretty certain that you're allergic, testing is always a good idea.

Yes, you can ask your Doctor to give a written statement after the test if you ask for it. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.