Dog bite - Fear of rabies

Q: A dog bite at my ring finger ( one tooth punched) three weeks back. I immediatly washed the wound. And went to hospital nearby and put TT and Rabivax (within a hour). Till now I had put 4 rabivax injections. But i feel scared by reading the symptoms of rabies in net. I feel that saliva is generated little more than normal . Hence i am scared. Always thinking of it. Am i ok..?? or I need extra care for that dog bite. The dog is vaccinated one year before. But it was tied up out of the house (there is a chance of stray dog bite it). Please clarify me.

Symptoms:  scared of rabies, feel of excess salivation sometimes