Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Dont feel pleasure when having sex with girlfriend

Dont feel pleasure when having sex with girlfriend

Patient: Hi. I am new to sex and while I have successfully masterbated for years when I penetrate my gf I do not feel anything pleasurable. my masterbation technique is to hump my bed and I was wondering i that has something to do with this situation. How can i fix thia and have sex? Thanks!

Doctor: Thank you for your question. You may have become accustomed to the sensation of masturbation, and this has lead to you b eing only able to ejaculate via this method. We recommend that you try to reduce the amount of times you masturbate and try to go for days without engaging in any sexual activity at all. This will allow you to regain sensitivity so that when you have intercourse with your partner, you will be able to experience greater sensation.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com