Don't felling labor pain, due date is 4-Feb-2015, but there is no signs of labor pain till now.

Patient : We are expecting baby. Doctor told due date is 04-02-2015 but there is no sign of labor pain till now. Also they told that baby is in the right position and on the way. Just wanted to confirm few things. 1. When my wife should feel labor pain as due date is near? 2. What if labor pain doesn't trigger?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. All women may not deliver on expected date. Usually only 4 % of women will deliver on the expected date of delivery and around 80 % will deliver either 2 weeks prior to or one week after the expected date of delivery. 1. So, it is difficult to predict when she will get labour pains. You can wait till the expected date of delivery given by your doctor, possibly by that time your wife may get labour pains. If not, you consult your doctor on the expected date of delivery, she will assess the condition of baby, liquor status etc, according to that she allow of the continuation of pregnancy for few more days or she will induce labour. Take care.