Ask The Doctor > Pending > Don’t know if I should go to the hospital.

Don’t know if I should go to the hospital.

Patient: I am 30 wks pregnant today. I’ve been in the hospitals a couple times in the past month because I’m having consistent contractions and my doctor put me on tributaline the pill and have to take it every two hours. This morning i woke up very uncomfortable with pressure in my pelvic area, having cramping in my stomach all day and the past couple times i’ve gone to the bathroom, it’s been a slight pink color just on the toilet paper nothing in that color in the toilet. My doctor told me to take a pill and just relax drink lots of water and put my feet up and if it still occurring then go straight to labor and delivery. I talked to her about 3 hours ago and the cramping and pressure is still there and i went to the bathroom and it was still like that. I was just wondering what you advise me doing.??

Doctor: