Dont know if Im pregnant?

Patient

Q: I have been feeling nauseous for about 2 and ahalf weeks now. It seems to happen around the same time every day. I am on birth control but havent been taking it faithfully all the time. i did have some kind of period i think it wasnt normal for me.i have taken a couple of pregnancy tests last week and they were negative. I broke out with acne pretty bad on my back. i have been having shots of pain in my lower back sporadically through the day. i also have been feeling pretty tired on and off. i also have a funny taste in my mouth that is pretty new to me.
I have a under active thyroid and also a bad lower back that hasnt been acting up for a long time.

Doctor