Don't know what to do with my random symptoms.

Patient : I have been getting dizzy randomly for the last 5 months which brings nausea into play. I have also been getting mild fevers random for the past 2 months.
Symptoms:  Dizziness, headaches, nausea, fevers, pain in arm pits, and tiredness.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have been suffering from an infection which is causing you to exper iencing episodes of vertigo. This infection could be caused by viral, bacterial, or fungal pathogens which you may have been exposed to in your environment. Vertigo is dizziness, and nausea when the vestibular apparatuses of the inner ear are infected. Since this has been going on for several months, it is very important that you promptly have this evaluated by your doctor and treated as soon as possible. Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while you are experiencing theses symptoms. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com