Dosage of Viagra for Erectile Dysfunction

Patient

Q: I am taking 25mg viagra for ED . I cstill cannot keep an erection through intercourse. Can i take two 25mg of viagra to see if that works, before i ask my doctor for a 50mg prescription of viagra. Thank You

Doctor

A:   In my opinion you should not try the increase in dose of Viagra by yourself, since you have mentioned in your medical history of other health conditions like asthma, COPD and high blood pressure that may be affected with the increase in the dose of Viagra. You may first want to consult your doctor for his opinion on the safety of this drug in your case.

In my opinion you should not try the increase in dose by yourself, since you have mentioned in your medical history of other health conditions like asthma, COPD and high blood pressure that may be affected with the increase in the dose of Viagra. You may first want to consult your doctor for his opinion on the safety of this drug in your case.