Doubt regarding anti rabies vaccine

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

I had a dog bite last week and took a couple of Rabipur shots on day 0 and 3. I had taken a full 5 shot dose earlier so doctor said two is enough for me.
These shots I took had some time gap (approx an hour) between the vaccine being taken out of the refrigerator and being administered(as the medical shop was far from the clinic).
Is this going to reduce the efficiency of the vaccine? I have read that this vaccine should be stored at 2-8 degree celsius.
Also the first time the nurse did not shake the vaccine ampule after mixing the solvent and powder?
Shall I take additional shots?

Doctor