Doubt regarding pregnancy

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were making out last night with clothes on. He ejaculated in the process but we had our clothes on. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Do sperms travel through fabric?

Doctor

There is nothing that you need to worry regarding the chances of getting pregnant. Natural conception only happens when the ejaculation occurs inside the vagina of the female without any use of protection and occurs during the most fertile day of the cycle.

Since you had no direct contact and had your clothes on, pregnancy is ruled out.
Hope this is reassuring.

Patient: While having dry sex with clothes on, if both the partners release fluids but clothes are still on (underwear), is there any risk of pregnancy? Kindly advice
Doctor: No even in this case, there is no risk of pregnancy with clothes on.