Doubts about getting my girlfriend pregnant

Patient : Hello sir me and my girlfriend din't had intercourse but we touched each other there was sperm in my hands n fingers i only wiped it on clean towel but dint washed my and and then i touched her vagina with that finger which i wiped earlier m worried will she get pregnant by this her period started on 22nd jan and all the things happened today on 29th jan
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no chance of pregnancy with such a way of contact. A natural pregnancy happens o nly of the penis is inserted into the vagina directly and an ejaculation happens during the climax. Hence, there is nothing to worry about pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards,