Doubts about getting my girlfriend pregnant

Patient

Q: Hello sir

me and my girlfriend din't had intercourse but we touched each other there was sperm in my hands n fingers i only wiped it on clean towel but dint washed my and and then i touched her vagina with that finger which i wiped earlier

m worried will she get pregnant by this her period started on 22nd jan and all the things happened today on 29th jan

Doctor

There is no chance of pregnancy with such a way of contact. A natural pregnancy happens only of the penis is inserted into the vagina directly and an ejaculation happens during the climax.
Hence, there is nothing to worry about pregnancy.
Hope this helped.
Regards,