Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Doubts about getting my girlfriend pregnant

Doubts about getting my girlfriend pregnant

Patient: Hello sirme and my girlfriend din’t had intercourse but we touched each other there was sperm in my hands n fingers i only wiped it on clean towel but dint washed my and and then i touched her vagina with that finger which i wiped earlierm worried will she get pregnant by this her period started on 22nd jan and all the things happened today on 29th jan

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no chance of pregnancy with such a way of contact. A natural pregnancy happens o nly of the penis is inserted into the vagina directly and an ejaculation happens during the climax.Hence, there is nothing to worry about pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards,