Downwards Curved Erections

Q: Hello I am 15 years old and I have a downward curved penis. I want to know what caused this and how can I straighten it. I tend to masturbate often and I've read that it could be a reason. I don't think tight underwear plays a role. I tend to get stiff erections and after ejaculating my penis hurts. I don't rub too hard or anything like that. I heard that these are symptoms of Peyronies but I thought Peyronies only occurs in older men. Is this curve a phase and will it go away? Also, is jelqing, when done correctly, an effective way to straighten the curve? Does the weight of my penis factor into this? I can't afford to invest in a traction device either. Please help me because I've done far too much research and still haven't gotten an answer.

Symptoms:  Inability to sustain an erection. Painful erections at times. Stiff erections. Downwards curved penis.