Dr. told me a person would not die from windshield wiper fluid.

Patient : Is windshield wiper fluid poisonous? If it is how soon does a person need to get treatment after drinking it?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Yes, windshield wiper fluid is very toxic. It contains an alcohol called methanol (wood a lcohol) which is poisonous and can lead to blindness. If ingested, immediate medical attention is required. The best thing you should do is to go to the nearest emergency department for immediate treatment. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com