Dramatic Weight loss - Reason not detected till date

Q: Dear Doctor,
My sister was about 56 kgs before 4 years. she has some medical treatment for some minor general fever issue. after that she recovered. but she started losing weight. she kept on losing weight that she became around 35 kg within that year.
Now after consulting so many doctors the reason is still not known. Medical tests show all the parameters are normal. due to heavy frustration she started living alone with her mom after leaving the family. she is approximately 28 kg only. she looks like a real skeleton with some quantity of skin. i cannot see flesh at all.
I am not able to bring her to any more doctors as she is badly frustrated and very adamant. everybody has lost hope.
Her age is 35 as on date.
Could you guess what it could be and how it could be cured? Did you are some of the doctors come across such cases?