Drinking apple cider vinegar while relying on birth control?

Patient

Q: Will drinking apple cider vinegar affect the effectiveness of my birth control? I take a few teaspoons a day. Is it safe for the effectiveness to wash down my birth control pill w a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar added into a full glass of water? I am afraid to solely rely on my birth control as a form of conception given the apple cider vinegar's acidity, is it okay?

Symptoms:  Apple cider vinegar, birth control
Doctor

If you are a regular apple cider vinegar consumer on a daily basis and also on birth control pills, then the cider vinegar consumption is not going to affect the efficacy of the birth control pill at all. You can safely consume the same without the fear of any contraceptive failure.

Hope this helps.