Drinking Harpic Toilet Cleaner

Patient : Hey,what are the effects of drinking Harpic citrus toilet cleaner and not going to the emergency room?Been drinking tiny amounts for a few days and start to feel burning in my throat but nothing else.
Symptoms:  Burning throat
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is dangerous to ingest any kind of household cleaner. These can be poisonous and cause s evere internal irritation such as chemical burns of the sensitive mucosal surfaces of the throat and esophagus. Please go to your nearest emergency department to be examined and start a detoxification treatment regime for ingesting this poisonous substance. Failure to do so can lead to severe personal injury, or even death. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com