Drinking of Own Urine is good for the health?

Patient

Q: Dear Doctors,

I want to consult and ask your guidance if it is true that drinking of your own urine is good for the health since someone advice that to everyone and they quote this information below.

///In 1945, John W. Armstrong published a book called The “Water of Life, A Treatise on Urine Therapy” and Martha Christy also published a book on this topic titled our Own Perfect Medicine in the late 1980’s.

I will quote it again as saying: “Of course, we normally think of both urine and stool elimination as waste, but urine, unlike feces, is totally sterile. Mind you, it’s the filtrate of your own blood. Many people in normal health drink urine daily in order to keep their health and maintain physical beauty. Get the books and read them. In the event of survival difficulties, this simple technique can save your life”.

4) You wrote: “Hanggang sa kamatayan, karamay ni Rizal yung mga paring heswita. Kaya wag nating gamitin si Rizal para atakihin ang Simbahang Katoliko. Tingnan ninyo ang buong buhay ni Rizal, nabuhay at namatay na katoliko. Hindi nagpaconvert sa ibang sekta.” You’re losing your track, you don’t know what’s wrong. Read again on my reply on why the Jesuits where there? I did not say that ADD workers were the ones who accompanied Rizal and your accusation of me being a spokesperson of the jesuits is totally abusrd. The plain truth parabanog is that you’re not thinking, and analyzing the replies before you write back. Live with it.///

Doctor